Thursday 2 February 2012

My Little Wallet





After just counting I realised I actually have 13 wallets. Yes 13. Whilst trying to justify this really I only use four and have only bought three of them. The rest were just gifts. So really adding one more to the collection really doesn't matter. So welcome wallet 14 you will be truly loved just like your 13 other brothers and sisters. Though you're not suppose to have favourites, this one is. Only because I made it. I saw the pattern and just decided to do it. I picked up the next coolest looking material and then this baby was created. Surprisingly it didn't take too long and is also the perfect size for my Mimco bag. It is also the first thing I have made to wear my new labels. I haven't gotten around to sticking them on things I have already made (see I told you it would take me a couple of months... at least.) but it was lucky enough to be stuck on something. Even though I already have a truck load of wallets and I absolutely love this one I am hoping to make a few more of them. I don't know what I'll do with them but they are just so darn cute.


P.S How cool do the labels look?!

1 comment:

  1. so cool!!!!! looks so cute and the labels are awesome! cant wait to see all the other creations you make this year! xx

    ReplyDelete