Monday 7 November 2011

Pleated Shoes



Pleated Bootie Black

We've had pleated skirts, dresses, shorts, tops anything you could want in clothing really. But what about pleated shoes? I thought I'd seen enough of pleats for a while. But I love these shoes. When you think of pleats you usually think of flowy and girly but these shoes change that. They are totally different and I wouldn't call them girly. They aren't like anything I've seen. The lace up at the front and the peep toe work so well together. They can be worn in both winter and summer. Just how long they will be in fashion for is the only problem. So you're probably wondering where they are from... Well if you've read a few of my posts you'll be guessing either Minkpink or May. And if you are thinking that you must know me super well or be a mind reader because yes these beauties are made by the lovely people of May. To make them even better they are on sale with free express shipping.  From $249 to $125, they are a bargain. What I can't believe is that they still have any left.

No comments:

Post a Comment