Sunday 27 November 2011

Weekly Wish List: Straw Thing

A new post... yes what a shock! Sorry for the long time no post thing again... Exams take over pretty much everything but I promise that won't be happening for a while now.

Sportsgirl Casual Straw Sling
 The first thing I think of when someone says straw is the matching little girls' straw hat and bag set. Overused, saggy and pink with a couple of fake flowers. But the new woven straw trend is a little bit more fashionable than that. The picture is of the bag but I didn't actually see the bag. I saw a wallet version which is what I am after. The colours don't quite work together which gives it a more of a hippy feel (besides the fact it's woven straw). My favorite part is the pattern. I haven seen much of it. Though I don't know how it would look in a piece of clothing but I definitely like it as an accessory piece. I think it could also work in favour of wearing hats in the summer. A nice woven straw hippy style hat could soon replace fedoras, something I would be quite happy with seeing as fedoras never worked for me. So I'm getting ready to embrace my inner hippy and wear this new woven straw trend starting with that wallet... hopefully...

Are you ready for the woven hippy trend or will you avoid it all together?

No comments:

Post a Comment