Wednesday 16 November 2011

Summer Nails




When I went away recently, I was lucky enough to get a manicure and pedicure. My only problem was choosing the colour nail polish I wanted. It had to match the dress I was going to be wearing to the wedding and last until then. Luckily for me the dress goes with any colour... I may feature a photo of it later. When the lady was about to start painting, I was forced to choose. Somehow I managed to choose this colour and I'm glad I did. It's my new favorite. It's not a soft pastel or a colour block. It's just simple pink. It seemed summery and fresh. But I don't know if that's because it's up against my pale skin... The colour also somehow seemed to work well with everything. Not too overpowering. I seriously just love this colour. Thought I am yet to find the actual nail polish in this colour... so until then I am holding on the bits of this nail polish still clinging to my toe nails...

P.S sorry for the ugly foot model.

No comments:

Post a Comment