Sunday 13 November 2011

Weekly Wish List: Block Florals

Versace for H&M


Miranda Kerr, Harper's Bazaar November

This week's weekly wish list item isn't really specific. More just a print I would love to have in a piece of clothing. I don't really know what to call it other than block floral. It's sort of floral but it isn't really. It's more about the interesting prints and the bright colours. These photos are two of my favorite examples of the print. The first one is from the new Versace for H&M collection. I love the dress/leggings and the bright blues and greens. I also like the hint of gold in the jacket but I don't really like the leopard print in the jacket. The second one is from a photo shot in Harper's Bazaar. I love the print of the bra, it's more of a fruit salad style print but there is something about the skirt that I like the best. I think it's that the colours and the print are more of a Mediterranean style and are less bright but still stand out in their own way. The only thing about this print is I think it would only work well in real life on real people, if it were in a skirt. I would be casual enough to wear during the day and still work well at night. So now I am on the look out for this print in a skirt. This print has made itself one of my new favorites...


P.S I bought the Tie-dye Minkpink shorts... the ones featured in one of my earlier posts.


2 comments:

  1. You got the shorts? :O Awesome! i also quite like this 'floral blocking' :p i must say i like the look on Miranda kerr more than the versace for H&M look though. i have that issue of Bazaar haha just saying... :P love Miranda Kerr lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that issue too! And yes Miranda Kerr is amazing... I like the whole photo shoot from that issue of Bazaar.

    ReplyDelete