Sunday 6 November 2011

Weekly Wish List: May be everything

Easy Singlet

Hamilton Dress- Blue Floral

Lyla Dress


Hamilton Dress

Hayden Dress
May's Summer 2011 collection, Two Hearts has definitely won my heart. I had trouble choosing which one I liked best. They have some great simple classic pieces and then the more modern pieces.  But I definitely like the blue floral print. It's featured through their collection and I think it's perfect for summer. It's not quite a floral print but more of a tie dye. Either way I like it much better than the over done colour blocking. Even though I love the blue floral print I can't forget the little black dress. I love the style of it but I am not too sure about the belt. I also love the white Hamilton dress. The top of the dress reminds me of a top I had when I was in primary school and I really like the different layers of skirt. Though by itself I think it would a bit childish so you would have to buy both the dress and the rose coloured top. Out of these couple of pictures, my favorite blue floral print item would have to be the Easy singlet and my favorite classic dress would be the white Hamilton dress (more white for me!).

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment