Friday 16 December 2011

On Top

MinkPink Burning Man Tank

Cotton On Flynn Sleeveless Shirt

My summer wardrobe is terrible. I have some trouble with it and I can never seem to get it right. Like in one of my previous posts, Not So Shorts I can't find the right shorts. Now I dealing with my issue of summer tops. Like the shorts, these too I struggle with. So I have found two tanks that could possible change that. The first being from of course my favourite, Mink Pink. I love the simple loose style of it and the pattern. I am loving aztec at the moment so it fits in perfectly. It's also different from the many stripped things I own. The second tank however is stripped (I couldn't resist). This ones from Cotton On. Cotton On has done much for me lately in terms of clothes. They use to be cheap and have some really good pieces but they have seemed to have changed that. So I was really surprised when I found this tank which was reasonable. I love everything about it. The colours are pretty much my favourite and of course the stripes. I also really like how the front does up. It gives it a more casual feel seeing as it is made almost shirt like. Now the only issue is am I going to get them? Well see this is where I think my summer wardrobe problem actually lies... It's Christmas time so most of money goes to presents and things not leaving me much for clothes...So may be my issue isn't that I can't find anything for summer rather I just can't buy it because of the time of year. New years sales, I'm waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment