Sunday 18 December 2011

Weekly Wish List: Beach Bag

Country Road Techno Tote

Even though they are one of the most common bags around most people wouldn't be brave enough to let them face the environment of the beach or pool. Mainly because of how much they've spent on it. I admit I am one of those people.  So when I saw this new creation I was very excited. It just screams summer and I love the bright blue straps. I know it's not very original to have a bag made from see through plastic but it's still cool. Though there are two things putting me off. First, the cost. If I can only possibly use it for three months a year then it's probably not worth the $60. The second, the see through bit. Yes that's the part that makes it cool but it also makes me worried... do I really want anyone and everyone to see what I'm carrying around? There is also no where to keep your valuables. So unless your really sneaky with your hiding, have a water proof phone (if so where is it from, I want one!) or just don't need to bring anything at all. The see through part causes a minor problem. Despite all that it still is my item of want for the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment