Thursday 29 December 2011

A visit from Santa


Cat Hammill


Cotton On
Even though I have been very naughty and haven't posted in a long long time, I was lucky enough to still get a visit from Santa. It may be late but I hope you all had a very happy Christmas and were spoilt rotten. I have decided to share with you some of the presents I got. It's not all of them but I thought it would do for now. So the first is a ghd (the black mat under the bracelets is from my ghd kit!). I am uber excited to try out different styles with it but mostly just excited to be an owner of a ghd. Second is the bracelets from Cat Hammill. I don't really wear much jewelry but I fell in love with these as soon as I ripped the wrapping paper off them. You can buy a few and stack them up hippy style or stick with one or two. At the moment I have three with the colour theme of burnt orange ( which I am also loving and is very in fashion right now). They are made in lots of other brighter colours which I am hoping to add to my collection. Finally the third, swimmers. I already have a huge collection of swimmers but I am always more than happy to add to it. I originally wanted aztec printed swimmers (it has become my favourite prints) but instead got these, which I also love. They remind me of the House of Holland dress, bright and almost Mexican. I love the zig-zag stripe print and colours used. Even though these are only a few things I got (Clothing wise I also got a dress and a beach dress) I was spoilt and I had great Christmas was family. I hope it was the same for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment