Wednesday 20 July 2011

Made by Me

I thought I'd post some pictures of clothes as the title says, made by me!

These are some pants I made around this time last year. I whipped them up in about three days and I definately didn't expect them to turn out this good! These photos are obviously self taken so they are not very clear. But a year later and I still love them. They may not be as "cool" anymore but I don't think I will stop wearing them for a long time yet! I especially love the bow around the waist and the massive pockets!

This is a jacket I made at the end of last year. I had lots of fun making these and I especially love the material. Though if I had a chance to do it again, I probably would have used buttons rather than ribbon. I do like the look of the ribbon(and of course the bows) but it's not very practical.  It's the first jacket I've ever made so it's always going to be awesome, to me anyway!

1 comment:

  1. oh how i love these items. what a talented young lady you are.

    ReplyDelete