Sunday 31 July 2011

Weekly Wish List: Oranges or Peaches?

There's this colour (yes, another post about colour) that's a burnt orange but not quite because it's also peach... Can you see my issue? So I don't know what to call it... Let's just move on. Anyway I found an awesome pair of shorts today in 'that' colour from Dotti and they are now lucky enough to be chosen as my item of want for the week. In this photo though they look more browny red than they do 'that' colour.
Dotti Boho Paperbag Waist Short
Seeing as they aren't the best example of 'that' colour, I'd thought I'd add in a few pictures of better examples.
Minkpink Highschool Sweetheart Mini
Minkpink Long Distance Maxi Skirt
Dotti Lulu Blazer
So now you know what I mean, is it orange or peach? or am I just completely colour blind?

2 comments:

  1. To me this is closer to peach than orange. It has elements of both and is somewhere in the middle. It's pretty much peach but just a little stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to say ORANGE! (makes it pretty obvious who i am ;) ) but i do also think it is slightly more peachy :)
    p.s i think im in love with the blazer and the shorts!

    ReplyDelete