Thursday 28 July 2011

Outfit to Try




So I hear you saying, "What's this outfit to try?" And I'm saying, "Well, read on and you shall see!". (It's been a long week and yes I am crazy, I know) Alrighty, the outfit I have been talking of... Includes an awesome T-shirt and a fur vest. Fur vests have been around and in fashion for a while but only recently have I been looking at them in a different light and you should too (after reading this...) I think they are going to be great when going from winter to spring for those days when it's too hot for the over sized woolen jumper and too cold for that pleated dress. But before I go on, when I say fur I mean FAUX FUR. Let me just repeat that so you don't forget FAUX FUR! FAUX FUR! (they say you need to see or hear something three times to remember it...hmm)
I have some pictures of a few of my favorite choices but unfortunately they are only of the separates not someone wearing them as an outfit!
Zara Faux Fur Vest


Faux-Suede Lace-Trim Vest
Found it on EBay, not fur but still awesome. Made from suede and lace.
A plain dark grey T-shirt would go perfectly with either of these! Sorry for the scabby post! I will make it up to you eventually! Promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment