Friday 22 July 2011

Snake Skin Shoes




I'm not one for animal print but recently snake skin has been growing on me. Not the tight pants kind but the shoe kind. I haven't seen too many around, only because I haven't been looking much after finding these pairs from Wittner. This print could really (well almost) go with everything. I am hoping to get something similar to go with a dress I bought for later in the year and trust me you wouldn't even think of paring this print with the pretty pink girlie dress. 

Fixie-Wittner Shoes, Fashion heels
Wittner Fixie Heels
  These are the first pair that caught my eye. They're fierce and really that's the main reason why I fell in love with them.

Saskia
Wittner Saskia Heel

If you're feeling a little more daring, a snake skin with a little colour would also work. I especially love these hot pink ones.

Molly-Wittner Shoes, Fashion wedges
Wittner Molly Wedge
Keeping with the wedge ankle boot trend, these shoes subtle feature snake skin and a peep toe wedge. Perfect for the non-daring type. I love them all...

Which are you favorites? Or having you been looking better than me and found some amazingly amazing pairs of snake skin shoes that you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment