Sunday 17 July 2011

Weekly Wish List: Bright Watch

I am loving the new colouring blocking trend. But it's a huge change coming out from the neutrals of winter. Don't get me wrong I love camel! Colour blocking though, seems to be something that will suit anyone and really suits spring and summer. Be care full as it will only look affective in small statement piece doses!
Sportsgirl's Watch (there is a stripy one I like better but I couldn't find a picture of it)
So to slowly transfer this trend from winter to summer, I would love to start with this bright watch from Sportsgirl and if I can find one, and bright oversized shirt/blouse thingy!

I also love Zara's April Look book (I know it's way past April :/). Its the perfect example of just the right amount of colour combination. IIf only we had one closer than hours away!

Zara's April Look book
I say bring on summer and bring on the colour blocking! (just in small doses)

No comments:

Post a Comment