Monday 31 October 2011

You Dropped Your Pockets




Last year when I got some new shorts I tried them on and hanging out the bottom were the pockets. At first I thought that they were just made wrong by someone who was being lazy (like me). So every time I wore them, I would fold the pockets up so you couldn't see them. Which then meant I couldn't actually keep anything in them because they were folded up. When looking around at fellow wearers I realised they must be hiring some seriously lazy sewers if their is this many people with pockets hanging out. So I decided to go with it. Why not? And yes, they're back this year. I'll admit I do like the trend but only worn some ways. See they only work if your good at the, yeah I just woke up looking the right amount of rock and hippie at the same time what of it. They also don't work if you actually want to use your pockets as pockets. They may look like pockets but they are t just there for that, looks. If you try to fill them, you'll get a fat thing hanging out the bottom of your shorts. Though I'm still undecided weather I like them or not. Either way they're back.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. to be honest? not really into this look...

    ReplyDelete