Thursday 4 August 2011

I Spy, Something starting with K...

Floral prints didn't stick around for winter(who blames them)... Instead we got their lovely cousin, oriental style print. It's still floral but different. I love this print especially on a kimono. I know you think I have really lost the plot by now but kimonos are really cool! My favorite is one from Topshop and their teenage cancer trust campaign. So if you buy one of these you won't feel guilty because really it's for a good cause!

Topshop Sheer Floral Print Kimono

Image 1 of ASOS Fan Floral Print Kimono Jacket
ASOS Fan Floral Print Kimono
I definitely prefer sheer kimonos for a more modern look as oppose to silk ones. If you get a sheer one you can also wear it over swimmers and you won't be worried about ruining the silk the whole time!

So what do you think? Will this floral cousin last long?

2 comments:

  1. I dunno, I have always been weird about anyhing related to floral print. BUT. If it's Japanese, it's cool. Can see my mum loving the top one, I like the bottom one, cleaner cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love it. but knowing me i love anything Japanese :P

    ReplyDelete