Wednesday 24 August 2011

Like an Egyptian


Sass and Bide Spring 2011


I've been researching Ancient Egyptian fashion for school lately, so I am guessing that has something to do with my attraction to metal collar necklaces. The whole idea of this trend is to wear one with a plain outfit to brighten it up but looking at the picture from Sass and Bide's recent collection it doesn't look so bad with a busy outfit. The key thing to remember though when wearing a collar necklace it is either the outfit or the necklace that has to be simple, not both or you could be in trouble.I don't know how it would look in real life but it looks great on the runway so may be there's hope...

What do you think? (have I been researching Ancient Egypt too much...)

1 comment:

  1. ADORE ADORE ADORE ADORE! ah sass and bide <3

    ReplyDelete