Sunday 28 August 2011

Weekly Wish List: Mexicano


Scorpio Rising mini dress
So when most people hear Mexican they think, sombreros. But I'm talking about the Aztec style print side of it. It may not go with the current colour blocking trend but it still cool. I found this dress from Minkpink (the one on the right!). It works the trend without out going crazy over the top. I like how the style of the dress is simple to keep the focus on the awesomeness of the print. Though whilst looking for this dress I found some pajama pants in the same print and now I can't decide between the two! because of course this is only a wish list, I never actually got some pajama pants (though my sister did).
Scorpio Rising Plazzo pants

Because I can't ever make a decision, Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. i definitely prefer the dress, i can just imagine myself wearing it more than i can the pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress too! Much more shapely and hangs really nicely. =] Oh you are going to kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the dress! and i can see it on you ;)

    ReplyDelete