Saturday 6 August 2011

Patchwork Stripes

I am a stripeaholic. Yes, a stripeaholic. I know it's not a real word but the only way to describe this band of people is that they are, stripeaholics. If you opened my cupboard nearly every second piece of clothing is stripy. Every time I go to the shops I hold up a stripey piece of clothing subconsciously saying how much I like it. Most of my outfits include stripes*. Yes, these are symptoms of a stripeaholic. I don't know what attracts me to it but I am guessing mainly because it reminds of France because they are associated with the French. So of course I am up to the idea of adding more to my wardrobe! This time though I am going for something a little different. Stripes in the form of patchwork. I don't think it would look so great as a top or something but I am loving the idea of patch work stripe clutches or even woven clutches for that matter.
 
Sportsgirl Claudia Patchwork Bag
 This is one of my favorite from Sportsgirl and I am hoping to purchase it sometime soon...!
ASOS Swede Oversized Clutch




 Any thoughts?


* Might be a slight exaggeration, may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment