Sunday 14 August 2011

Weekly Wish List: All White


This had probably been my most wanted item. I love the simplicity of it yet it's still fashionable with the pleated skirt and come summer time all white will be pretty fashionable too. It's so great that you could dress it up with fancy pants shoes or wear it with your favorite flats for a more laid back look. I found it when flipping through one of my many magazines. It's by a brand called May and if you are willing to pay $179 for it, well lucky you and it's called Kershaw Dress. After the model I'm guessingUnlike all my other wish list items, I really am hoping to get this one. Hopefully.  


3 comments:

  1. Can't stop looking at it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I have to buy it - either for me or my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would look great on you. I will have to find a series of dresses for you by one of the CIT students who did simple all white and all black for a folio. Not anything like this though...

    ReplyDelete