Sunday 21 August 2011

Weekly Wish List: White Cut-Offs

Tie Waist Chino Pant
Tie Waist Chino Pant

I know white again. But I swear it will be (one of) the last! You'll thank me when you want to swap your colours for all white (I hope)! I don't know how well I would be able to pull these off but I like the idea of them. They would be a great piece to take me from spring into summer and lucky for me I found a perfect pair hanging in Country Road. But for some reason I have a habit of picking extremely expensive clothes for my wish list and never get them. So yes, this is another of those to add to the list for $100. There is only one problem with these, they're all white so of course they love showing what ever you have just been sitting on...


2 comments:

  1. They would look amazing on someone who was tanned! God, I wish I wasn't so pale :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! They'd suit you. That's what you have a job for, I miss the days of living at home and having a job :P

    ReplyDelete