Thursday 18 August 2011

The Other Olsen




We've all heard of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen but have you heard of their sister Elizabeth? Taking after her older sisters, Elizabeth is a true fashionista. I absolutely love her dress she wore to the recent Cannes Film Festival (top picture). It's simple yet very elegant and the shoes suit it very well. I didn't think it was possible to wear your hair out with a high collared top until I saw this picture. I love it so much that I am contemplating stealing the idea from her for my formal. In the bottom picture, I love the hint of colour used in her skirt and necklace. The rest of the outfit is kept simple to make the colour stand out. She is definitely one to watch. Look Mary-Kate and Ashley, Elizabeth's taking over, and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment