Monday 15 August 2011

Season Must Have



What do you think of my new jumpsuit? Well, I'm not going to lie it's definitely not something I would probably ever think of wearing and I may even think of adding it to my never ever EVER wear list but for today just play along... It's the new season must have. The silver stripes, seriously amazing and the company name on the back, to die for. Lucky it has elastic around the waist. Defines it a little better.
If you haven't already picked up, I am being sarcastic and possibly (most likely) going insane. To be honest, I don't even know if I should be wearing it as it came from a man who had nude Sundays...



Don't try this at home... The jumpsuit or the nude Sundays.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is great colour blocking, I love it! But nude Sundays... please explain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEN! ^ ask your friend James...

    ReplyDelete