Saturday 13 August 2011

Not to be worn, ever.

Cami

Besides leggings as pants, platform sneakers are something that should never be worn. EVER never never EVER. I hope you have realised this but just looking at the picture and are rolling your eyes at how obvious it is. But to some it isn't, clearly if they are still being made. Now I won't embarrass the brand that these shoes come from because I can't stop cringing at how bad they are and I'm sure soon enough they will catch up to the rest of us and cringe too. But what I will say is, don't buy a pair of platform sneakers ever even if they do make you taller. If you already have a pair, throw them out right now! Yes now, your excused. And while you're at it, grab your jeggings and throw them out too.

1 comment:

  1. did you see the girl today that me and Ash were having a breakdown about? (these are awful too) - but - faded jeggings with fake rips, with a black bad which went around her butt, a bit more jeggings over the top, 5in of flabby tummy and then a white singlet... EWWWWWWW. Had to share. I do share your sentiment over leggings as pants and these shoes.

    ReplyDelete