Saturday 17 September 2011

MSFW: The Shows

First off, don’t kill me please... I only forgot to bring my camera to both shows I went to! I was just too excited. Its OK I had an iphone to borrow. The pictures are quite dodgy, Sorry! I promise better ones from next year’s show.




Hello boys...




Jessica's collection

Jessica's clothes again...







These are the best of the photos. I know, not that great. Anyway I have to say the designer show wasn't too amazing. I loved watching it and the clothes were pretty cool but other than that the designer show didn't do much for me. The RMIT student show was by far the best. The clothes were interesting and this may sound crazy but the vibe was awesome. There was something about the RMIT show. May be it was that the students whose clothes were in the show were sitting front row cheering for their designs. The one collection that has stayed in my head today was by an RMIT student called Jessica (I can't remember her last name). The whole collection was made from wetsuit material and was fluro. There were spotted dresses and bright pants. It was really cool. Besides that my prediction for the next season are either really bright clothes or the complete opposite, muted colours. Most of the clothes in the designer series were basic with pretty dull colours though there were a few with hints of royal blue or light purples. Overall it was seriously amazing and I am so cranky that I didn't bring my proper camera to the shows! I am sure your ideas of the show are much better than photos anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment