Sunday 4 September 2011

Weekly Wish List: A-line Mini Skirt

Tommy Hilfiger spring/summer 2011
I've had so much trouble actually finding an A-line mini skirt that is just right! So I thought I would have an example (a super expensive example) and just describe how I would want it, if it actually existed. So here I go... I love the style of the Tommy Hilfiger skirt above but I would love it more if it was leather and camel coloured. I guess the type of mini I want is less summery and more structured. But it would have have a few pleats at the top to make it sit a bit softer. This H&M skirt is pretty spot on but not quite. So I guess this is an even more ridiculous wish list item than usual because it doesn't even exist (yet). May be one day I'll find one, till then good luck trying to picture what my crazy mind is picturing!

H&M Leather skirt
P.S if you find one, I would love to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment