Saturday 3 September 2011

Your Jeans may be the Wrong Colour


 

I didn't like this trend the first time around and I still don't like it this time around. I've recently been seeing them everywhere and I don't know if they think they are colour blocking but someone should tell them, those jeans are not cool. I haven't quite figured out what it is exactly that I don't like about them. They just seem child like in a way. They are also very hard to pull off as they draw attention to your legs (der, they're bright), so they have to fit just right and skinny jeans and seriously one of the hardest to find the right shape. I am all for camel, maroon or khaki jeans but it's the bright coloured ones just don't work for me.

3 comments:

  1. i mostly agree, but i really like the green ones. i think they work really well with the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm im not so sure. i have seen some pretty cool bright jeans. and some in 'that' colour :P and i think they can be cool. i agree that if they aren't the right fit then they look bad but that goes for any jeans right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind the green ones, but only because I am obsessed with green. Otherwise I have to agree with you... You would have to have very, very good legs to pull it off!

    ReplyDelete