Monday 19 September 2011

They Made it



Minkpink Members Lounge Skater Skirt


They finally made (may be I just found) my dream skirt! If you can remember to a couple of posts back I was wanting a non-existing skirt. Today I think I found it. I know I said I wanted leather but after seeing these I didn't care. Though there is one problem... I can't decide which colour I like better. At first it was pink because yes I am one of those 'pink' girls but then I realised the champagne colour (they call it that, not me!) would go with a lot more. But I truly like the pink more. These aren't too expensive either... I am finally choosing good Weekly Wish List items... just two weeks later.

Which do you prefer, Pink or Champagne?

2 comments:

  1. I never, never thought I would say this, but I actually like the pink better too. It'll go with white/black tops and a few other ones so I think that's enough variety to justify going for the pink =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, me too. I prefer the pink!

    ReplyDelete