Sunday 18 September 2011

Weekly Wish List: Crochet Top

Dotti Free Love Crochet Tank

If you hate white you should probably stop reading right here. Yes, here. Because yet again I am posting about a white piece of clothing. Thought this one is a little bit more affordable.... Right now I am loving a bit of crochet or lace. But like most trends, only in small doses. I really like this tank top because you can wear any colour under it. In this case it's yellow but I would probably go for either white (OMG! white I know) or a deep blue/green. Though I don't like the pants worn with it in the photo. I think it would work better with something more fitted seeing as the top itself is a little loose. I like how the style of the top is kept simple making it easy to focus on the crochet print. It's a great piece for spring but if this summer is going to be better than last summer it will probably be too hot to wear on top of another tank. So may be crochet is only going to be sticking around for spring... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment