Sunday 25 September 2011

Weekly Wish List: Denim Bag



Diesel Divina Brave

You know how most of my wish list items never get bought... Well this one will definitely not be. Only because I don't have $440 to spend on a bag! (even if it is a really nice one) When I originally found it I thought it would be a cool school bag. I love my backpack and all but this is just a little bit cooler... only just. Though the one thing I am still not too sure about is the shape. I'm not going to lie, it looks like a beanbag. I have no idea if it will look like that in person but the model seems to pull it off very well. The other thing about this bag is it's great for denim on denim for someone (i.e me) that has uber amounts of trouble doing it. You could wear if with you jeans and you've done it. Denim on denim. I also thought I would include some photos from Diesel's campaign Diesel Island. There are seriously so cool!











No comments:

Post a Comment