Tuesday 27 September 2011

Not So Shorts


Minkpink Woodstock Tie-dye Slasher Shorts


Minkpink Woodstock Slashed Shorts

I love shorts and I love wearing them. But I am the worst at picking the right shorts or any shorts for that matter. I like the classic denim short but the only pairs I can seem to find are short enough show off my ovaries and that is nearly as bad as leggings as pants. So I decided that maybe something a bit different from classic denim would work and then I found these. Yet again Minkpink has won me over (I love pretty much everything of theirs but still). They wouldn't go with much and tie-dye isn't really that cool anymore but as crazy and eye-catching as they are, I really really really really like them. They look short in these pictures but the model has uber long legs and has practically pulled them up to her belly button. So I think they wouldn't be so short in real life... This time instead of discriminating against one colour, I like both the best. Though it would be nice to see what the front of the purple ones look like.

So have I picked the wrong shorts again? Am I getting there? Or have I finally got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment