Wednesday 7 September 2011

Socks and Heels?


Sometimes they look amazing and others not so much. I'm talking about socks and heels. I don't really know what I think about this trend. See it looks great in magazine shoots and runway photos but something tells me that it wouldn't be the case in real life. I just love the look for some odd reason. It's pretty and feminine and Alice in Wonderland like. Though I do know I defiantly do not like knee high socks with anything. ever. and I don't like the thick woollen socks worn with with heels either. So if you were brave enough to try this trend you would have to go for light coloured and light material socks other wise you could risk looking like a school boy in heels... Just remember, socks and heels not socks and thongs. Socks and thongs could never look good (sorry!).

What do you think, socks and heels?
Because I am really considering trying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment