Sunday 2 October 2011

Weekly Wish List: One Piece

Billabong Lustre one piece
Last summer it was all about cut-out one pieces. This summer it seems to be more about conservative one pieces and old fashion styles. I am planing on making one from the material I bought from Melbourne, but today I found I pair I really liked. Last size. My size. Reasonable price.Though I forgot the brand of them and spent the last fifteen minutes searching various websites and I still can't find a photo of them! So are you ready for another round of my crazy explaining? Ok, so no picture of the exact ones but the style is very similar to the one above. It's lace up at the front but it has more of a rounded neck. The back of it is plain though it is a very low back. Now the colour... Well they are white covered in a blue sort of lace (this sounds very ugly but it's not, I promise). You can't really tell it's lace. If I go back to the store and it's still there, I promise I will get the brand and post a photo of it! I might also buy it. May be.

No comments:

Post a Comment