Tuesday 11 October 2011

Clutch Onto It



Nine West Fun And Fancy

I think I've found it. A clutch for formal. This was seriously just luck, which is rare for the most of us. It's a soft tie dye of pinks and a little grey. It doesn't match perfectly with my shoes, but I don't know if the bag and shoe matching rule stands any more. It can be worn ever the shoulder or held onto like a clutch. My favourite part of it is the pattern and shape. It's a contrast to my sparkly dress but I think it would work well. I am not really a fan of clutches so finding this is a great relief. It's not a typical clutch and most importantly I can wear it again. I started off wanting snake skin shoes for formal and I am ending up wanting a tie dye clutch...

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think it's beautiful!! And it'll definitely go with your' dress perfectly :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hopefully I will be the proud owner tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete