Tuesday 4 October 2011

Un-Wearable By Me

First off I'm not too sure if un-wearable is even a real word but for today, lets just say it is. I thought I would go through the trends I love but just can't ever seem to pull off or even wear. It's not that I don't like them, it's just my brain has decided that they don't work for me and well that's that.
Number one , messy hair. I am so jealous of every person in the universe who can just magically pull their hair up in some sort of messy hair do and look amazing. I've tried many times but I some how always end up with a tight bun and more hate for my hair than I had when I started.

Blake Lively
Number two, over sized shirts. You know the ones people wear open over dresses and just pretty much throw over any outfit. Well I'm (obviously) not part of those lucky people. I'll admit it's not one of my favorite trends and I didn't really get into it when it first came out. So the result is just plain un-wearable by me.

ASOS Over sized Long-sleeve Shirt
Number three, statement jewelry. I don't wear much jewelery let alone often enough. So when this trend came around, I should have just skipped it instead of setting myself up for disappointment. I love the bracelet stack, the bib necklace and the statement ring but really can't wear them. I don't know where this jewelery thing has come from but I am guessing it's got something to do with my school's no jewelery policy... I  can't wear it during the week so by the time the weekend has come I've already forgotten I even own jewelery.


So that's three things that are un-wearable by me... there are probably a few more (that I can't think of right now) and a couple that are yet to become popular. Until then I will just stick to the trends my brain will let me wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment