Saturday 29 October 2011

Where d'ya go?

I owe you an apology (or two) and you all know what it's for. For not posting anything for two weeks! :O
So I am very very very very sorry and next time I go away I will try to be more organised and may be plan some posts.
In case you were wondering I had a great holiday and ended up shopping which I wasn't planning on doing. Not like me, I know. If anything I was only planing on spending $50 but some how I ended up buying a tad more than that. Just a tad. I got so excited because in nearly every shop there was Minkpink. So I went into every little boutique in hope of finding some of their wonderfull pieces that I have been wanting. Unfourtunately I was very disapointed... There was the dress from my Mexicano post but only in sizes 12 and 14. Every other peice I wanted was non-exsistant to them. That was the end of my Minkpink high for that week. Instead, ta da!

Converse High Tops

Ladakh Feather Print Cami
I love my Big-W $6 sneakers but it's time to move on... I originally wanted red low tops but of course when the distributor was called, there was none left in my size in Australia. That's ok high tops are cool too! The top was in the cutest shop ever called Hunt the Fox. It had some other really cool peices in their. To make me feel less guilty about spending money when I wasn't going to, this lovely top happened to be on sale. I had been looking for something feather printed for ages. I had seen a beautifull dress with feathers embrioded on it and feel in love with it ever since. I love this print so much I was planing on even using it in my corset (But instead used snake skin). Finding the top definately made my day after my Minkpink and shoe troubles.

P.S I'm sorry again!

No comments:

Post a Comment