Monday 10 October 2011

These Are It


Rusty Hard Candy One-Piece
 Where was the weekly wish list yesterday? I know... there was none but that's because I got so much for my birthday that I really didn't need any more! But good news is I tried the last weekly wish list swimmers on and remembered the brand. This is the only photo of them I can find (the ones on the right). Now, instead I am sticking to my original plan of making my own one-piece which may or may not turn out like this one. I've got my drawings, pattern and material and I am ready to go crazy trying to make them perfect. I don't know how long they are going to take me but I am hoping by Friday... I'll keep you posted on how that goes. One other thing I've realised from these swimmers is that I am a swimmeraholic. Most people have a weakness for shoes or bags or something normal. But well of course for me it's not normal. It's swimmers. Every shop I go into that has swimmers I manage to find a few pairs that I absolutely must have (but don't). Now I'll see how making some goes and whether it will put me off swimmers for good.

1 comment:

  1. *MUST READ*

    I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE! I have the most amzaing friends who have surprised me and bought me these swimmers for my birthday and throw me a surprise birthday dinner! They turned my day around <3
    Hopefully the fabric store is as nice and amazing as my friends and lets me return my pattern for a different one...

    ReplyDelete