Wednesday 5 October 2011

Heading That Way





Being a massive Gossip Girl fan, I never stopped loving headbands after they came out off fashion. Seeing as Valentino featured them on their models in their recent shows. I'm guessing they are on their way back in. Though this time I am liking the simple black velvet headband over brighter ones. Sorry Blair! I don't know if this is really a summer trend though. It's not exactly something that can be worn to the pool or with beach hair. So we'll either have to wait until next winter or try to lap it up now. I say now. After being so mad about not being able to wear messy hair, this will be a great alternative. Just in time for the Gossip Girl season five premiere... !

2 comments:

  1. Yay! haha i love it. can wear it to school in summer though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Didn't think of that one. I guess then it would be fine for summer wearing :)

    ReplyDelete