Thursday 6 October 2011

Seeing Red



I have found my new favourite spring outfit. Yes, I've moved on from white (I think) but now it seems to be about Gossip Girl. It might possibly be because I've watched too many episodes in the last twelve hours but I like to think that there is no such thing as too many... The thing I love the most about this outfit is the red maxi skirt. Seeing as people are turning to coloured jeans and especially, baby pink pants, I think this skirt would work much better. I also like how it's teamed with a light blue vest and jewelry. Normally when red and blue are worn together all I can think of is a school uniform. In this outfit the blue is light and subtle enough to work well. And of course the animal skin bag. I can't really tell whether the bag is snake skin or crocodile skin... either would work but I like to think it's snake skin because I am still obsessed with snake skin (and those black snake skin shoes!). Speaking of shoes, the shoes in this outfit are kept a simple tan colour so we are not taken away from the rest of the bright outfit.

So is the red skirt too much? Or is it just as bad as coloured jeans? 

2 comments:

  1. No, I absolutely LOVE the skirt!! It really makes a statement but being a skirt it isn't too much. ahh good lord it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'm with anonymous ^ haha i love it! i thinks its so so much cooler than the jeans! awesome. i just wish i could pull of something like that.

    ReplyDelete