Sunday 30 October 2011

Weekly Wish List: More Shorts

Insight Romantic Floral Shorts

I really like these shorts. I first found them when I was away looking for Minkpink shorts. They look a little different in real life. The floral print is much more bright and there is less white.My favorite part is how summery they are. They are different from denim and tie-dye. A little more girlie. If you are daring you could wear them with a clashing t-shirt that is striped or if your like me a simple plain top would do me good. So your wondering why don't I own them if I saw them when I was away... Well you see I was planning on buying them until I tried them on. It's not that they don't look good or are really short. It's just that their sizes are really funny. The smaller size is too small and then the next size up is too big. I am hoping they will create a size in between and that's when I will buy them. I guess I am still on the look for the best pair of shorts... hopefully I'll find some before the hot weather comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment