Monday 23 January 2012

Almost Kardashian







I have a million more amazing photos I could put up but I think I'll stop here. Who is she? Only a sister to the Kardashians and an amazing model. Though she doesn't share the Kardashian last name with her sisters, she is just as amazing. Her name? Kendall Jenner. I first came across her in photos from a modelling shoot she did for White Sands(3rd photo) but I didn't actually know who she was until the other day when I was watching an episode to do with the Kardashians. I'm not going to lie, I never really liked the Kardashians to begin with. They just seemed like any other cashed up family. Now I think differently. After watching the episode I found out who the amazing model was that I'd seen before hand and that I actually do like the Kardashians even if I am jealous of their bank accounts.  My favourite though (if you can have favourites) is Kendall. Mainly because she seems like such a nice person but also because of how stunning she is. She is the face of Forever 21 and has featured in Teen Vogue with her younger sister, Kylie Jenner. Besides all of that she has an awesome wardrobe and fashion sense to die for. She is definitely one to look out for... Watch out the younger sisters are taking over.
And one more photo... !

2 comments:

  1. ah Kendall is awesome. it kinda kills me how perfect she is though! they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holey torledo she's gorgeous! now that's what i call a model.

    ReplyDelete