Sunday 29 January 2012

Weekly Wish List: Time


Nixon The Spur

In the title I said time. Really because it's coming to the end of summer and what comes with summer, endless holidays. The shops are bringing out their Autumn collections and school going back is just around the corner. So if possible please may some fairy somewhere gives us endless summer holidays. Cool thanks. The weekly wish list item in the picture can't give me time but it will at least help me tell it. I have been wanting a rose gold watch for a while now and there hasn't seem to be many around (or I just haven't seen them). Looking through an American magazine I saw a gold version of the watch and decided to look it up. Lucky for me it comes in rose gold. So much better. Though I don't know if I can get them anywhere in Australia yet. On line they cost a gazillion dollars... try around 300. Not quite what my budget will be willing to pay for a watch. I also want to know what the size looks like in real life. In the picture is looks big which is what I like. So until I find the watch in Australian land or at an affordable price, the weekly wish list is where is shall stay (sadly).

What do you think? Are gold watches in general suited better with the elderly? Or can they be cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment