Monday 16 January 2012

Overalls or Jumpsuit?

Wrangler Denim Jumpsuit



Once again I have jumped the gun and bought my weekly wish list item before I could write about it. I know weekly wish list was suppose to be yesterday but my days have started to blur and I can't tell my Sundays from Mondays or any day for that matter. If we were to pretend it were Sunday this would be my weekly wish list. I think they are overalls but everyone else thinks otherwise. I guess they are jumpsuit like but what makes me classify them as overalls is that they are denim. I love the fact that you can do so much with them. You can wear almost anything under it or be like the model and wear nothing at all! I also like that they can be worn over swimmers. I know you must be thinking after my country style bag that I must be turning hippy but I think it just comes with summer. With summer we are more carefree and so is our clothing. So I am going to embrace my inner hippy and wear my overalls all summer long...

What do you think? Are they overalls or a jumpsuit? And are they too hippy?

1 comment:

  1. wow i love this!
    i actually cant decide whether it is a jumpsuit or overalls. i think i would have to say overalls because of the denim and the cut. everyone loves a hippy :P

    ReplyDelete