Wednesday 11 January 2012

One of a Kind





In case you can't read it properly... Yes the T-shirt says call of the catwalk! I was lucky enough to have it made for me from New Zealand. As much as I am worried about wearing it because I don't like people knowing it's me behind the blog, I love it. When I do wear it though if anyone asks as far as I know it's a brand from New Zealand. Being white it matches with everything and it's the only one of its kind (just what I like). I also took these photos to show my newly dyed hair. I have now joined the brunette side. After being a red head for a while (thanks to the lovely Blake Lively) I decided to go almost back to my natural colour and try brunette. Now I've been blonde, red and now brown I can say which have more fun... I also wanted to show you how my new Mimco bag looks in real life. Which I don't think is not too country or Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment