Saturday 7 January 2012

A Little Mimco

Mimco Talitha Couch

This was going to be my wish list item for tomorrow but instead with a little convincing I bought it today! I am a little late on this trend but I had been wanting a long across the body bag and I just so happened to come across this Mimco one the other day.  Now I bet most of you are probably thinking that it was crazy expensive and out of all the wish list items I've had why did I choose this one? Well luckily for me it was on sale for $99 down from $249. Now that's a bargain if you ask me. I know it looks really cow girl like in this picture but in real life it's not that bad ( I will have to take photos of it when I actually wear it).  It also has a lot of fringing which I am just starting to get into ( I've taken my time I know!).  I also love the size of it. It's just big enough to fit my wallet with out it losing the whole idea of an across the body bag.  It's a little unusual which is another reason why I love it. I can't wait to use it...

What do you think? Too Taylor Swift?

No comments:

Post a Comment