Friday 6 January 2012

Perm Again?

Rebecca Minkoff s/s 2012





Out of all the cool things I would love to be able to do with my hair a fuzzy perm like curl is not one. This could be because it reminds me too much of mine own hair but also how many people could actually pull off fuzzy hair? Besides these beautiful models and Serena Van Der Woodsen (even though hers is more of a curl) not many.  I think the whole idea behind the fuzzy perm is being a relaxed summery style. Something that can be worn to the beach but also out at a party. It's also much easier to maintain during a humid summers day when most people's hair goes frizzy anyway. I think I would like it a lot better if the curls were more defined rather than brushed out to look like some sort of animal tail. I don't think it will hang around long only because it would make people feel like they haven't done their hair at all even though it's taken effort.

What do you think? Do you like it? Will it be around for much longer?

1 comment:

  1. Perms........ what can I say???????!!!!! YUK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete