Monday 9 January 2012

Nail It - One more time!


OPI Nail Apps, Steps




These little babies are the amateurs way of having amazing nail art. I can barely paint my left hand properly and only just managed to do newspaper nails with help, so of course you can imagine how excited I am about these. What are they exactly? Well they are nail stickers. These ones are by OPI and are called Nail Apps. And how do they work? You simply stick them onto clean nails and file off the excess. Easy as. There are heaps of them around but my favourite pattern is the one above. It's not a very good picture but I have seen them on someone and the colours are much brighter and they seem to blend a lot better. Though colour blocking seems to be lost forever these are an amazing example of colour blocking. They would also last longer than nail polish because they would be much harder to chip. I can't wait to try a pair... they are seriously perfect for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment