Sunday 22 January 2012

Weekly Wish List: Crop Top

Minkpink Black Swan Crop Top

I bet you're surprised to finally see a weekly wish list again! It may be late but it's here and here to stay. This week's weekly wish list item is sort of to go with the jumpsuit/overalls I posted about before. It's a crop top from my favourite, Minkpink. Though I don't like to call it a crop top. I think mid drift is a much nicer word for it. Unlike the model though I would layer it. In my case I think it's perfect for under my backless overalls because it doesn't completely take away the backless part but it covers enough. I also like that it's off the shoulders. It creates a different look compared to a top with normal straps. It would also go well under a sleeveless sheer top or it would also be great paired with a high waisted pair of shorts or skirt. I know it's a bit eighties but that's always coming back in right?

What do you think? Could it look good? Or should it stay in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment